Monday, 5 October 2009

HAED Wizard of Oz

Not much to see yet, I started the Wizard of Oz about 3 weeks ago and thought I'd have stitched more than I have. I might have an odd stitching style for a HAED but it suits me. I gridded the fabric with a fine fishing line which just slipped through the fabric and doesn't fray when I'm stitching. I'm stitching 1x1 on 25ct evenweave.

4 comments:

  1. You have made a wonderful start. I hope to watch your progress.
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful start!! Can't wait to see this one grow!

    Wendy (HAED SAL BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow I wouldn't know where to begin. It will be amazing to see when you get further on. Can't wait.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showing my ignorance but what is a HAED? *blush*
    As you know I haven't got the patience for needlecraft but am looking forward to seeing how this develops.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete